PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less 25% restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 25% restocking fee (totaling 40%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Sales on the following items are final:
- ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL.
- ALL AMMUNITION SALES ARE FINAL.
- NFA items.
- Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics, etc.
- Items because of buyer’s remorse.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
Once a firearm is transfered to a customer, Southern Comfort Protecting Tradition, LLC, will not accept returns or exchanges under any circumstances.
We will not ship firearms to a third party to be modified or changed in any way from the manufactured specifications. The firearm in which you purchase must be compliant AS IS from the manufcature before we will ship.
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
TRANSFER GUIDELINES AND STORE POLICY
- – If you are a NON-U.S. CITIZEN, per federal law, please bring ALL of your immigration status documents WITH YOU when you come in to complete the paperwork so that we can verify the authenticity of them and make copies. If you are unsure of what to bring, bring it ALL, or contact us during regular business hours for clarification. We will NOT transfer any firearms without these documents. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- – For security reasons and for the safety of everyone, we close promptly at our regular closing times. Please be courteous and arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing time to start your paperwork when picking up a transfer; no one is allowed in AFTER closing time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- – We handle a LOT of transfers. With that being said, we do allow our transferees ONE (1) WEEK to pick up their transfers after receiving notice that it’s ready for pick up. Any additional time will require prior store consent and/or storage fees. Any items left beyond one month without proper communication, will be designated abandoned and become legal property of Southern Comfort Protecting Tradition, LLC without compensation to transferee.
- – The $10 FFL Transfer fee is due for each firearm/serialized item upon submission of the background check. The fee is due even if the background check is put on “DELAYED” status by the ATF/FDLE. Upon approval of the submitted background check, you will promptly receive a call or an e-mail from us for you to come in to finalize the paperwork and legally take possession of your item.
- – If the background check comes back “DENIED” anytime during the background process, the transferee is still responsible for the transfer fee(s) and the transferee is responsible for the return to the online seller. If there is no resolution of return of firearm after a background denial and/or not picked up after 30 days (with no communication or agreement for extended storage) the item will then be considered ABANDONED and become the legal property of Southern Comfort Protecting Tradition, LLC without compensation to the transferee.
- – We reserve the right to decline service to anyone who does not follow our transfer guidelines and policies and/or exhibits any rude, obnoxious, or condescending attitudes toward our team and other valued guests either on the phone, via e-mail, or in person. If this happens, we will not initiate the transfer, allow the transfer to proceed and/or return the firearm to the sender. SIMPLE RULE: Be Nice.
Thank you so very much for the opportunity to earn your business through this transfer. We handle and process all transfers from a constant sanitized environment, so you will be receiving your purchase in a safe and clean environment and in a very timely manner to go along with the low $10 transfer fee for firearms and $75 tansfer fee for NFA Items. We promise everyone first-class service so, with that being said, we do ask for everyone’s cooperation with our guidelines and store policies.